Fortunate AbRam is Born For 'Lovedom': Shah Rukh Khan
shah rukh khan's upcoming movie Jab Harry Met Sejal to be released on 4th August 2017.
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan along with son Abram greets his fans on the occasion of Eid at his residence in Mumbai on Monday. (Image: PTI)
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels his third child, son AbRam, is fortunate and blessed to get loved by all. The actor says more than stardom, AbRam is born for "lovedom".
Film journalist and author Bhawana Somaaya on Tuesday praised the 4-year-old child of Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan on Twitter.
"I just love the way AbRam starts waving at his father Shah Rukh Khan's fans, he is so unfazed among crowds like he is born for stardom," she tweeted.
In reply, Shah Rukh wrote: "More than stardom I believe he is born for Lovedom! So fortunate to get such love from so many, he is blessed."
Besides AbRam, who is often seen with his father during IPL matches, Shah Rukh also has a son Aryan and daughter Suhana.
Recommended For You
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Indian Talent Will Help Tide Over The Million Person Tech Expertise Shortfall: techUK’s Simon Spier
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s