Gal Gadot Elated to Meet Lynda Carter at Wonder Woman Premiere
Actress Gal Gadot said she was elated to have veteran actress Lynda Carter with her on the world premiere of her upcoming film Wonder Woman.
Representative Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Actress Gal Gadot said she was elated to have veteran actress Lynda Carter with her on the world premiere of her upcoming film Wonder Woman.
The 32-year-old actress took to Twitter, where she posted a video snippet of her embracing the original Wonder Woman at the red carpet.
"Loved having you by my side @RealLyndaCarter Muah #WonderWoman," wrote Gadot.
Credit: @Gal Gadot
Carter had played the dual character of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman on TV in the 1970s.
On May 25, the actress, 65, posted a touching message on Facebook where she wrote she was excited to see the character on the celluloid.
"I'm in LA, so excited to be attending the premiere of the new Wonder Woman movie, directed by my friend, Patty Jenkins, and starring the beautiful Gal Gadot."I can't wait to see that beloved character on the big screen where she belongs. I know it will be great! Go see it June 2," wrote Carter.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When