Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams to Act in New Comedy Show Two Weeks to Live
Maisie Williams aka Arya Stark from the hugely popular Game of Thrones is all set to return to the screen in a Sky original comedy with the working title Two Weeks to Live.
Maisie Williams. Image: Reuters
Maisie Williams aka Arya Stark from the hugely popular Game of Thrones is all set to return to the screen in a Sky original comedy with the working title Two Weeks to Live. The show has been described as "a comic tale of love and revenge born from a seemingly harmless prank that goes terribly wrong."
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the series has been written by Gaby Hull and will be produced by Kudos. The show revolves around Kim Noakes, to be played by Maisie, a strange young misfit who was "just a little girl when her father died in murky circumstances." The plot summary further adds, "Following his death, her mother whisked her away to a remote rural life of seclusion and bizarre survival techniques."
According to Sky, now all grown up, Noakes sets out into the real world for the first time to begin a secret mission of honoring her father’s memory.
Speaking about the new development, Williams said in a statement posted on the company’s official website, "Looking forward to getting into something new, I think Two Weeks to Live has really great potential and I want to make something incredible with this wonderful team!"
The series was commissioned by Zai Bennett, managing director content at Sky, and Mountague. Josh Cole is the commissioning editor, Sky.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Opens Up About Deteriorating Mental Health During Rough Career Patch
- Is Chunky Panday the First Confirmed Celebrity Contestant of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 13?
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and K20 India Launch: Price, Availability, Features, and More
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Charges Rs 3 Crore Per Episode for Dance India Dance?
- Concussion Substitutes Likely Make International Debut in Ashes: Report