Game of Thrones Producers Paranoid About Spoilers, Says Iain Glen
Glen's comments echo those of director David Nutter, who told the Huffington Post recently that security on the set was "like the Gestapo".
Ser Jorah is an integral part of the show.
Game of Thrones star Iain Glen has lifted the lid on the efforts of the shows producers to avoid spoilers and leaks from the eagerly anticipated final season.
In an interview to BBC radio, the actor, who essays role of Ser Jorah Mormont in the globally successful TV series, spoke about the show, reports variety.com.
"They're absolutely paranoid now about anyone finding out anything about the series and spoiling it," he said.
"We weren't allowed a written word on a page. Everything was accessed through iPads with different security you had to get through to access it, which caused a problem for the actors, I have to say. But we found a way, either on phones or with pads...for it to be available on set."
Glen's comments echo those of director David Nutter, who told the Huffington Post recently that security on the set was "like the Gestapo", with fake scenes being shot to throw people off the scent.
The eighth and final season of the hit series will bow out in April 2019. It airs in India on Star World.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Says 'Overworked And Underpaid' Describe Her Best
- Pune Electric Bus Seen Charging Through a Generator – That Runs on Diesel: Watch Video
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme
- Nokia 6.2 Launched in India at Rs 15,999: Everything You Need to Know
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs, Launch Date and More