Game of Thrones Actor Emilia Clarke Reveals Who Left the Starbucks Cup at Winterfell
In an Instagram post after the Starbucks scandal at Winterfell, Emilia Clarke revealed the person who came to Winterfell, bearing the disposable cup.
Image; Emilia Clarke/Instagram
In a development in the 'Starbucks at Winterfell' matter, Clarke shared an Instagram post, hinting at the actual person who could be behind the fault. Sharing a BTS photo with Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) and Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) from the sets of Game of Thrones, Clarke wrote, "Did I just stumble upon the truth here?! The cup bearer does not drinketh the Starbucks tea... oh and this ain’t a spoiler just a lost wanderer coming home for a mid filming cuppa....🔥 @prideofgypsies you so fire you make my hair turn blue." (sic)
View this post on Instagram
Did I just stumble upon the truth here?! The cup bearer does not drinketh the Starbucks tea... oh and this ain’t a spoiler just a lost wanderer coming home for a mid filming cuppa....🔥 @prideofgypsies you so fire you make my hair turn blue. #forfuturereferenceileavethebagin #drogonyouhavemyheart4lyfe #familyvalues @gameofthrones #forthethrone #forthecaffeine #forthedragons #🔥 #🙌 #❤️
Although it is unclear from her caption as to who came 'bearing the cup,' the post recurringly hints at Momoa, who was apparently not only required on sets, but could have stumbled there with the harrowing, trouble-making disposable cup.
The new episode of Game of Thrones will air on May 13 in India.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- The Campaign Circus: The Good, Bad And Ugly of Election 2019
- Vivek Oberoi Tweets Meme on Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor Calls it 'Disgusting' and 'Classless'
- Video of Differently Abled Zomato Delivery Guy Goes Viral, Twitter Calls Him a 'True Inspiration'
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Woakes Admits Potential Archer Call-up Has Players a 'Bit on the Edge'
- Want to Own a Dog? Study Suggests That it Might Be In Your Genes
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s