Gary Barlow Banned From Speaking On His Star Wars Role
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognize him when he appears on screen.
Image: Instagram/ Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow is worried he might be "cut out" from the forthcoming film Star Wars: The Last Jedi for speaking too much about his role in it.
The Take that singer is not allowed to talk about his role otherwise he will be cut, reports metro.co.uk.
"I can't talk about it because I'll be cut out. They've told me if I talk about it at all I won't be in it," Barlow said.
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognise him when he appears on screen.
Recommended For You
- Proteas Will Play With Same Intensity, Says Dean Elgar
- Schweinsteiger And Wife Ivanovic Celebrate Birth of First Child
- Now Get Fuel at Your Doorstep - Indian Oil Starts Home Delivery of Diesel in India
- Sanjana Sanghi To Star Opposite Sushant Singh Rajput In 'The Fault In Our Stars' Remake
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes