Gary Barlow Confirms to be a Part of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
The Take That singer was rumoured to be portraying a stormtrooper in the next installment of the blockbuster sci-fi franchise.
A file photo of Gary Burlow.
London Singer-songwriter Gary Barlow has confirmed that he is set to feature in the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi film.
The Take That singer was rumoured to be portraying a stormtrooper in the next instalment of the blockbuster sci-fi franchise, but he has now confirmed his cameo will not be as one of the soldiers of the Galactic Empire, reported Digital Spy.
"I'm not a stormtrooper, but I am in it. Now I've said that, I'll probably be out. I think the Star Wars people are so strict about what information (is out there). So saying that, I've probably just done myself out of a role," Barlow says.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is due for release in December
Recommended For You
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: JK Rowling Prepares Fans for the Great War to Come
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office: Aamir Khan Tastes Failure After a Long Time
- All-new BMW M2 Competition Launched in India for Rs 79.90 Lakh
- Shah Rukh Khan on Jab Harry Met Sejal: I Let People Down, It Was an Utter Flop
- What's Your Excuse? Research Proves Living in Colder, Darker Climates Increases How Much Alcohol You Drink