Gary Barlow Confirms to be a Part of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
The Take That singer was rumoured to be portraying a stormtrooper in the next installment of the blockbuster sci-fi franchise.
A file photo of Gary Burlow.
London Singer-songwriter Gary Barlow has confirmed that he is set to feature in the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi film.
The Take That singer was rumoured to be portraying a stormtrooper in the next instalment of the blockbuster sci-fi franchise, but he has now confirmed his cameo will not be as one of the soldiers of the Galactic Empire, reported Digital Spy.
"I'm not a stormtrooper, but I am in it. Now I've said that, I'll probably be out. I think the Star Wars people are so strict about what information (is out there). So saying that, I've probably just done myself out of a role," Barlow says.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is due for release in December
Recommended For You
- Justin Bieber Gives Money to Homeless Man in Miami, Beliebers Shower Him With Praise
- Deepika Padukone was All Smiles as She Shares Frame with Kendall Jenner in New York
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s