Genuinely Felt Carefree While Shooting for Befikre: Vaani Kapoor
Vaani made her Bollywood debut with 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance.
Photo by Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Aditya Chopra may be known as one of the hardest task masters, but his Befikre actress Vaani Kapoor says the director is approachable when it comes helping out his team.
Vaani, who made her Bollywood debut with 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance, will be seen romancing Ranveer Singh in the movie extensively shot in Paris. "It was so easy to work with Aditya Chopra. I was very comfortable and wasn't afraid to approach him. I would go and ask him the same questions again and again and he used answer with a lot of patience.
"I genuinely felt carefree while shooting. I was carefree because I knew no one was judging or testing me," the 28-year-old actress told reporters.
The song has been sung by Gippy Grewal and Harshdeep Kaur. Befikre will hit the theatres on December 9.
Recommended For You
- Now Get Fuel at Your Doorstep - Indian Oil Starts Home Delivery of Diesel in India
- Sanjana Sanghi To Star Opposite Sushant Singh Rajput In 'The Fault In Our Stars' Remake
- India's Most Memorable Wins in T20 International Cricket
- Ranveer Singh Says That He And Deepika Padukone Share A Relationship Of Mutual Respect
- Esha Deol Reveals First Look of Short Film; See Picture