Golden Globes 2017: Ryan Reynolds, Andrew Garfield Steal Ryan Gosling Moment With an Impromptu Kiss
At the 74th Golden Globes, Reynolds and Andrew Garfield kissed each other, while Ryan Gosling stood up to receive his Best Actor Award for La La Land.
Trust Ryan Reynolds to take the attention meant for the star of the moment. At the 74th Golden Globes, Reynolds and Andrew Garfield kissed each other, while Ryan Gosling stood up to receive his Best Actor Award for La La Land.
Reynolds, who was also nominated for his performance in Deadpool under the same category, shared a kiss with actor Andrew Garfield, as his wife Blake Lively laughed off.
While the entire Hollywood looked on, Ryan Gosling had no idea about what was going on behind his back. His shining moment was made extra special by Reynolds and Garfield.
Held at The Beverly Hilton here, the 74th edition of Golden Globes was hosted by Jimmy Fallon.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Just a Video of Elephant Taking a Stroll in Sri Lankan Hotel and Inspecting Things With its Trunk
- Udit Narayan Opens up About Aditya Narayan-Neha Kakkar Wedding Rumours
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Blames Shehnaz Gill For Her Break Up
- Bigg Boss 13: Sara Ali Khan Greets Salman Khan with Aadaab and Internet is Loving it
- After 'Zomato Eats Uber', Confused Foodies Storm Twitter with Spicy Questions and Hot Memes