Grand Masti Actor Bruna Abdullah Gets Engaged to Scottish Boyfriend Al in Switzerland; See Video
Bruna Abdullah announced her engagement on Instagram by sharing an adorable video in which her boyfriend Al can be seen proposing to her.
Image courtesy: Instagram/Bruna Abdullah
Bruna Abdullah, known for her appearances in films like Desi Boyz, I Hate Luv Storys and Grand Masti, got engaged to her Scottish boyfriend Al in Switzerland. The actress announced her engagement on Instagram by sharing an adorable video in which Al can be seen proposing to her with a ring.
"We were just going for a walk... but this happened...," Bruna captioned the video.
Bruna and Al have been dating for more than two years now. Talking about the happy news, Bruna told Indian Express, "I’m marrying the man of my dreams! He treats me like a princess and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you so much from both of us! The surprise was so beautiful I had to share!”
Before posting the proposal video, Bruna had shared a picture of herself with Al and captioned it, "Best Day".
Here are some more pictures of the couple:
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Perform Dangerous Bike Chase Stunts on Portugal's Highest Peak for War
- Netizens Call out Harbhajan Singh on 'Bigoted' Tweet about Chandrayaan-2 Success
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update for OnePlus 5/5T Brings Fnatic Mode and Screen Recorder