Grantchester' Fans Are Loyal: James Norton
Grantchester is an ITV detective drama, featuring Anglican vicar Sidney Chambers (James Norton).
Image: Youtube/ Grantchester official trailer
New York: Actor James Norton says fans remember him most fondly for his appearance in the period detective drama Grantchester and are fierce about their love for the series.
The 32-year-old actor, who played Anglican vicar Sidney Chambers, says the Harry Bradbeer-directed show has intricately-woven characters that has kept the following grow till date, reported Elle magazine.
"The Grantchester fans particularly are so loyal and love the show so much. Sidney and all those characters - they're so personable and so beautifully drawn, so I think people really feel a great affection and warmth towards the show and them," says Norton.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ayushmann, Deepika, Ranveer, Alia, Vijay Deverakonda Come Together for a Star-Studded Picture
- Avantika Malik Shares Cryptic Post, Talks About 'Ideal Love'
- Moto Razr Returns With Flexible Flip Display, Snapdragon 710 SoC: Features, Price and More
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch Launched With a New Keyboard, Price Starts at Rs 1,99,900
- IQAir Health Pro 250 Review: Can You Really Put a Price on Clean Air at Home?