Half Girlfriend's New Song Thodi Der is Out But There's a Major Problem In It
The song by Jal Band's lead singer is one of the most beautiful love melodies of modern times, but trust Bollywood musicians to ruin every beautiful song left on this planet.
A still from Half Girlfriend.
The new romantic song from Half Girlfriend is out and it is dedicated to the feeling of blossoming love.
Titled, Thodi Der, the song is a recreation of Pakistani singer Farhan Saeed's popular song by the same name. The song by Jal Band's lead singer is one of the most beautiful love melodies of modern times, but trust Bollywood musicians to ruin every beautiful song left on this planet.
While opinions may stand divided on the latest song, the picturisation of the song raises a few important questions in our head. The song begins with a shot of Shraddha Kapoor holding a guitar and singing in the front lawns of Delhi's Humayun's tomb while a group of musicians is seen playing various instruments with her. There is a sarangi, a sitar, a harmonium, a dafli and a tabla. But, quite interestingly nowhere in the song can one hear the sound of tabla or the dafli. So why place the said musicians in the song? Was that intended? What mystery is buried there? Why can't Bollywood ever pay attention to such minute details?
We will have to wait until May 19 to find the answer to this mysterious case, till then this Shreya Ghoshal version of the song will haunt us in our dreams with Arjun Kapoor's dead expressions.
For those who want to listen to the original song by Farhan Saeed, here it is:
Recommended For You
- Why Crown Prince MBS’s Visit is Significant For India's Interests in Afghanistan: World in Flux
- Avengers Endgame: Spider-Man Star Tom Holland Almost Confirmed Quantum Realm Theory with This Major Spoiler
- OnePlus 7 First Image Leaked Online With Notch-Less Display: Watch Video
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Developer Issues Statement Following Criticism in India
- Government Can Approve Rs 5500 Crore Under FAME-II Scheme This Month to Boost Electric Vehicle Sales
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s