Happy Birthday Allu Arjun: Makers Announce Three New Projects with South Star
As Allu Arjun turned 36, makers of three new movies starring the south star took to social media to announce their projects.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Arjun's film with Trivikram will go on the floors later this month. It will mark his third outing with the filmmaker after Julayi and Son of Sathyamurty. The makers of the film on Monday unveiled a special poster to announce their project with Arjun. Pooja Hegde will be the leading lady.
Arjun is teaming up with Sukumar for the third time in this yet-untitled project, currently dubbed as AA 20. Rashmika Mandanna has been finalised as the film's leading lady. The actress expressed her excitement on working with the stylish star.
Sooo excited..! https://t.co/QHrDLpQkT2— Rashmika Mandanna (@iamRashmika) April 8, 2019
Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll Sukumar's film. If everything goes as planned, the project will go on the floors in the second half of the year.
Arjun's third film with director Venu Sriram is titled Icon. The makers released a special poster to commemorate the announcement.
Trade analyst Taran Adrash posted the teaser posters of all three films.
BIGGG NEWS... Allu Arjun confirms his *next three films* on his birthday today... Directed by Trivikram, Sukumar and Venu Sriram, respectively... Teaser posters of the three films. #HBDAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/Bo3rn1wrJb— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) April 8, 2019
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- When Robert Downey Jr Risked His Rs 3.90 Crore Watch for a Hand Imprint at TCL Chinese Theatre
- Even if Your Password is Not 123456, You Might Still Want to Change it: The Complete Guide
- Dish TV Jumps Into The Crowded OTT Space With Streaming App Watcho
- Bollywood Actress Vidya Balan Buys Brand New Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Kerala Lok Sabha Candidates Clean Up Their Cities and Promote Recycling Day After Polls
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s