Happy to Share That My Family is Growing a Little Bigger: Allu Arjun
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster 'Sarrainodu', will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Telugu star Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy, who have been married for five years, are expecting their second child. The couple already have a son named Ayaan.
"Happy to share that my family is growing a little bigger. Another baby arriving soon," Arjun wrote on his Twitter page.
According to a family source, the delivery is due in November.
Sneha was spotted with a baby bump last week when she accompanied Arjun during Haritha Haram event.
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster Sarrainodu, will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
Recommended For You
- Ali Fazal Catches Up with Game of Thrones Actress Nathalie Emmanuel, See Pic
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Gifts Jeep Compass Worth Rs 21.34 Lakh to Sister Shagun, Shares Video on Instagram
- Intercontinental Cup 2019: 18-year-old Narender Gahlot Scores as India Draw 1-1 vs Syria
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- Alexa on Windows 10 Will Soon Activate on Lock Screen with Microsoft's 19H2 Update