Harley Quinn Movie in the Works, Confirms Margot Robbie
Actor Margot Robbie essayed the role of Harley Quinn in "Suicide Squad".
Los Angeles: Actor Margot Robbie, who essayed the role of Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad, has confirmed that a "totally separate", film focusing on the character, is in the works.
Following the character's debut in Suicide Squad, Robbie and director David Ayer were confirmed to be developing spin-off film Gotham City Sirens, while Crazy Stupid Love directors Glenn Ficarra and John Requa were in talks to write and helm a movie about 'Harley and Joker'.
"I've been working on it for two years now. I mean, it's hard to kinda talk about it 'cause all this stuff is kinda under lock and key, but yeah, no, I've been working on a separate spin-off for Harley, thing, for a while now," Robbie told MTV News in an interview.
"There's a lot going on right now and I'm not sure I, honestly, I don't think anyone knows what's going to be the next thing to happen, but I think everyone's keen to get Harley back on screen and so everyone's working on different versions of what that could be," she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Kya Be G***u': Martin Guptill Abusing Chahal on Live Television Leaves Rohit Sharma and Fans in Splits
- Jackie Shroff Has Won the 'LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder' Meme. Y'all Can Go Home
- Grammys 2020: Nick Jonas Has the Best Response to Fans Pointing Out What Was Stuck in His Teeth
- Alia Bhatt Sends Kangana Ranaut Flowers for Her Padma Shri Honour
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death