Have you heard Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur's song in 'Sultan' yet?
Salman's way of making his relationship official?
Yes, you read that right. Salman Khan's rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur makes her debut as a playback singer in the actor's upcoming film 'Sultan'. What's more, Khan gives Vantur company as they sing a version of 'Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai' along with playback singer Ishita. This version of the song is called, 'Baby Nu Bass Pasand Hai'. The film features Khan and Anushka Sharma in the lead.
Rumours of the couple's December wedding refuses to die down even though Vantur has issued a statement denying the news. The couple have never confirmed their relationship but have been spotted together on several occasions together. They even made heads turn at Preity Zinta's wedding reception when they exited the party together.
Now that the two have sung a song together, does this mean that they are making their relationship official? We'll have to wait and watch.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rohman Shawl's Birthday Wish for Sushmita Sen is Adorable and Full of Love
- Parth Samthaan Denies Dating Erica Fernandes, Says 'Not Aware of These Rumours'
- He's Back! Twitter Filled With Jokes, Memes and Banter as Jose Mourinho is Named New Tottenham Hotspur Manager
- Kriti Kharbanda Confirms Dating Pulkit Samrat, Says Wanted Parents to Know First
- MP Mimi Chakraborty Shares Pic with 'Mommy' Outside Parliament, Sanskari Twitter Approves