Haven't Seen Cats But Heard it's Terrible, Says James Corden
James Cordon, 'The Late Late Show' host, plays Bustopher Jones in 'Cats'. He has not seen the film yet but hopes he'll "catch it one day."
Actor-TV show host James Corden says he is yet to watch his latest release "Cats" but he has been told the musical has turned out to be "terrible".
The comic plays Bustopher Jones in Tom Hooper's adaptation of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical.
"I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's terrible," Corden said on BBC Radio 2 interview, according to the Independent.
"I'll catch it one day, I imagine," he added.
The film was mounted a budget of USD 100 million, but earned only USD 6.5 million during its opening weekend.
Universal Studios recently announced that a new version of the film with "improved visual effects" will be sent to the theatres.
"Cats" also stars Judi Dench, Ian McKellen, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Hudson, Francesca Hayward, Idris Elba, Rebel Wilson and Jason Derulo.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Jackie Shroff Has Won the 'LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder' Meme. Y'all Can Go Home
- Alia Bhatt Sends Kangana Ranaut Flowers for Her Padma Shri Honour
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears