Henry Cavill Cut Down Water for 3 Days for The Witcher
To prep for shirtless scenes in 'The Witcher', Henry Cavill went on a strict diet of food and water. He plays a monster hunter in the new Netflix series.
Actor Henry Cavill did not drink water for three days to prep for shirtless scenes in "The Witcher".
The former "Superman" recently made an appearance on "The Graham Norton Show" in support of his new series "The Witcher", a supernatural story revolving around an old-time monster hunter that on the surface seems to resemble "Game Of Thrones".
"Diet is difficult, and you're hungry, but when you're dehydrating for three days you get to the point, on the last day, where you can smell water nearby," Cavill told Norton, but was quick to point out he didn't just cut out water, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"It's not no water for three days," he added.
"On the first day you'll have a litre and a half, the second day half a litre and the third day no water and you'll shoot on the fourth (day)," Cavill said.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Trailers This Week: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, To All The Boys 2 Prep Audience for Valentine's Month
- Panga Vs Street Dancer 3D Box Office Collection Day 2: Word of Mouth Works in Favour of Kangana Ranaut's Film
- This Luxury Insect Ice-Cream Made from Bug 'Milk' Has Zero Sugar and Carb
- Republic Day 2020: A Look at the Fighter Jet Fleet of the IAF: Rafale, Tejas, Sukhoi and More
- Twitter Brings Tricolor India Gate Emoji to Mark 71st Republic Day