Henry Cavill is Not Done Playing Superman, Says the 'Cape is in the Closet'
Henry Cavill said: "There’s a lot of justice to be done for Superman." Read excerpts from his latest interview below.
A file photo of Henry Cavill
There have been many rumours that Henry Cavill will not play Superman but there haven't been any confirmations yet. Cavill himself is not done playing the role and still wants to do a lot more for his character.
Speaking to Men's Health, he said, "The cape is in the closet. It's still mine. I've not given up on the role. There's a lot I have to give for Superman yet. A lot of storytelling to do. A lot of real, true depths to the honesty of the character I want to get into. I want to reflect the comic books. That's important to me. There’s a lot of justice to be done for Superman. The status is: You'll see."
Henry Cavill's Superman was last seen in Justice League. The character also made a cameo appearance in Shazam! played by Zachary Levi's stunt double as Cavill was occupied elsewhere at the time. In 2016 there were talks of a Man of Steel sequel in development but nothing came up after that.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- Alia Bhatt is So Successful as She Didn't Inherit a Genetic Flaw from Our Father, Says Pooja Bhatt
- Bigg Boss 13: Mahira Sharma Should Play Independently, Says Her Mother
- Irfan Pathan Had a Fitting Response to Abdul Razzaq Calling Bumrah a 'Baby Bowler'
- YouTube Rewind 2019 Seems to Have Outdone Itself in Being Bad, 'Lazy, and Low Budget'