Hichki Trailer: Rani Mukerji's Endearing Life Full Of Hiccups Looks Interesting
The trailer of Rani Mukerji-starrer Hichki is out!
Bollywood actor Rani Mukerji, who took a break from the world of filmdom after the birth of her daughter Adira, is making a comeback after a gap of over 3 years with Hichki.
Directed by We Are Family fame Siddharth P Malhotra, the film sees Rani as an enthusiastic woman who is diagnosed with a neurological condition Tourette syndrome. Despite a "speech defect," Rani's character Naina Mathur is determined to become a teacher and the film revolves around how she turns the disadvantages into opportunities with her never-give-up attitude. In the trailer, Rani delivers some interesting lessons loud and clear, despite the recurring hiccups.
Rani as a spirited teacher looks endearing and while the trailer only gives a sneak peek into her life, it'll be interesting to see the different shades of her character. Given that she was last seen in Mardaani as a no-nonsense cop, this role seems even more appealing and intriguing. The film is slated to release on February 23, 2018.
Recommended For You
- Gaurav Solanki Fights Struggles to Pack a Golden Punch
- Throwback Thursday: When Sanjay Dutt Said He'd Marry Madhuri Dixit If Given an Option
- Kalank Shoot Begins: Alia Bhatt, Madhuri Dixit and Varun Dhawan Update Fans On Social Media
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- Indian Cricketer Hardik Pandya Buys Audi A6 Luxury Sedan Worth Rs 65 Lakh