Hichki Trailer: Rani Mukerji's Endearing Life Full Of Hiccups Looks Interesting
The trailer of Rani Mukerji-starrer Hichki is out!
Bollywood actor Rani Mukerji, who took a break from the world of filmdom after the birth of her daughter Adira, is making a comeback after a gap of over 3 years with Hichki.
Directed by We Are Family fame Siddharth P Malhotra, the film sees Rani as an enthusiastic woman who is diagnosed with a neurological condition Tourette syndrome. Despite a "speech defect," Rani's character Naina Mathur is determined to become a teacher and the film revolves around how she turns the disadvantages into opportunities with her never-give-up attitude. In the trailer, Rani delivers some interesting lessons loud and clear, despite the recurring hiccups.
Rani as a spirited teacher looks endearing and while the trailer only gives a sneak peek into her life, it'll be interesting to see the different shades of her character. Given that she was last seen in Mardaani as a no-nonsense cop, this role seems even more appealing and intriguing. The film is slated to release on February 23, 2018.
Recommended For You
- Anurag Kashyap, Celebrities Hail Rahul Gandhi's Stand on Sacred Games
- Memon: Wrist Spin Twins Allow India Exciting Options to Consider Change in Status Quo
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Finalists France, Croatia to Split $66 Million Purse
- Joe Root Urges England to Remain 'Ruthless' Against India
- Confirmed: TV Sensation Downton Abbey Being Adapted for Big Screen