Hichki Trailer: Rani Mukerji's Endearing Life Full Of Hiccups Looks Interesting
The trailer of Rani Mukerji-starrer Hichki is out!
Bollywood actor Rani Mukerji, who took a break from the world of filmdom after the birth of her daughter Adira, is making a comeback after a gap of over 3 years with Hichki.
Directed by We Are Family fame Siddharth P Malhotra, the film sees Rani as an enthusiastic woman who is diagnosed with a neurological condition Tourette syndrome. Despite a "speech defect," Rani's character Naina Mathur is determined to become a teacher and the film revolves around how she turns the disadvantages into opportunities with her never-give-up attitude. In the trailer, Rani delivers some interesting lessons loud and clear, despite the recurring hiccups.
Rani as a spirited teacher looks endearing and while the trailer only gives a sneak peek into her life, it'll be interesting to see the different shades of her character. Given that she was last seen in Mardaani as a no-nonsense cop, this role seems even more appealing and intriguing. The film is slated to release on February 23, 2018.
Recommended For You
- AFC U-16 Championship: Confident of Strong Showing, Indian Colts Have Task Cut Out in Malaysia
- Donald Trump May be a Body Shamer But is it Okay to Laugh at His 'Mushroom'?
- Bigg Boss 12: Ghazal Singer Talat Aziz, Sonu Nigam Slam Anup Jalota's Trollers
- Google Home Mini Grabs Top Spot Among Connected Speakers Globally
- An Indian Player Tied the Shoe Lace of a Pakistani Player On-Field. This is Why We Love Cricket.