House of Cards: Netflix Teases Final Season of the Hit Series Midway Through the Oscars
House of Cards Season 6 first look: With fans looking forward to see what ultimately happens in the popular series, this teaser seems to have piqued viewer's' curiosity to another level.
(Photo: Robin Wright playing the role of Claire Underwood in House of Cards/ A screen grab/ Netflix)
On March 5, midway through the 90th Academy Awards 2018, Netflix decided to release the first glimpse of the much awaited final season of its political thriller House of Cards. With the new teaser, the makers released a revamped version of the sixth and the final season of the hit series, following Kevin Spacey's departure after multiple sexual assault allegations against him surfaced.
The 30-second video begins with a busy West Wing set, moving into the commander in chief's office. The camera gradually moves into the President's office, where Claire Underwood, who assumed power in the Oval Office towards the end of the fifth season, spins around in a swivel chair behind the President's desk, stands up and utters the words 'We're just getting started'. Soon after, Netflix's tagline reads, 'Hail to the Chief'.
With fans looking forward to see what ultimately happens in the popular series, this teaser seems to have piqued viewer's' curiosity to another level.
Take a look.
Nothing but respect for my president. https://t.co/f5x1CMxrg0— Netflix US (@netflix) March 5, 2018
Recommended For You
- Payal Rohatgi Files Complaint Against Ajaz Khan Over Derogatory Video
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here