Hrithik Roshan Sports a Rugged, Intense Look in 'Mohenjo Daro'
The film has been written, produced, and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.
A still from Mohenjo Daro
For all those who’ve been wanting to catch the first glimpse of Hrithik Roshan in Mohenjo Daro, the wait is finally over. In the first look of the film which was released yesterday, Hrithik looks intense. Sporting a rustic look, the actor is seen carrying a Trishul in what appears to be a battlefield. Hrithik tweeted the poster with a message that read, "The manifestation of love and power.. SARMAN .#MohenjoDaroPoster @utvfilms @agppl_tweets @hegdepooja @arrahman."
Yesterday, the team had released the motion picture of the film, which gave the viewers a quick insight into the world of Mohenjo Daro. The film has been written, produced, and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.
The film is set in the prehistoric city of Mohenjo-daro in the era of the Indus Valley civilisation which dates back to 2600 BC. The film revolves around the protagonist who falls for an enemy's daughter.
Recommended For You
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment