Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil Mints Over Rs 100 crore
Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaabil, produced by his father Rakesh Roshan, has entered the Rs 100 crore club by minting Rs 106.2 crore at the domestic box office.
Image: Official Poster of Kaabil
Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaabil, produced by his father Rakesh Roshan, has entered the Rs 100 crore club by minting Rs 106.2 crore at the domestic box office.
Released on January 25 along with Shah Rukh Khan's Raees, Kaabil collected Rs 9.22 crore on Saturday, taking the total to Rs 106.2 crore, said the makers.
The Sanjay Gupta directorial is an intense drama about a visually challenged couple played by Hrithik and Yami Gautam.
Made on a moderate budget of Rs 50 crore, the film has now made a profit of Rs 56 crore.
And the film's team is set to party with their fans.
Rakesh Roshan tweeted on Saturday: "We would love to celebrate Kaabil with you guys. Watch Kaabil this weekend and send a picture holding your ticket and use the hashtag."
In the past, the father-son duo have given hits like Krrish, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai and Koi... Mil Gaya.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan Looks Like a Hobo in Leaked Pics from Laal Singh Chaddha Sets
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report