Hum Aapke Hain Koun Producer Rajkumar Barjatya Passes Away
Veteran film producer Raj Kumar Barjatya, father of Sooraj Barjatya, has passed away in Mumbai.
Bollywood film producer and father of filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya, Rajkumar Barjatya, has passed away in Mumbai. The news was tweeted by his production house Rajshri Films’ official handle. He is survived by son Sooraj and wife Sudha.
It is with profound grief that we mourn the loss of Raj Kumar Barjatya, father of Sooraj Barjatya. May his soul Rest In Peace. pic.twitter.com/DjVejWTDMX— Rajshri (@rajshri) February 21, 2019
Associated with some of the biggest hits in the history of Hindi films, Rajkumar Barjatya inherited the baton of Rajshri Films from his father Tarachand Barjatya and passed it on to son Sooraj. Films like Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo (2015), Hum Saath Saath Hain (1999), Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994) and Maine Pyar Kiya (1989) are among some of the ventures he produced.
Film trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “Shocked and saddened to learn of Rajkumar Barjatya ji’s demise... Raj Babu - as he was affectionately called - was an extremely soft-spoken person... Heartfelt condolences to Sooraj, the Barjatya family and #Rajshri parivaar.”
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Motorola TV With Android TV 9.0 Launched: Price, Features, and More
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Climate Change Not Asteroid Strike Killed Dinosaurs, Says New Study
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- UK Clothing Brand Trolled for Trying to Sell Indian-Style Kurta as 'Vintage Boho Dress'