I Don't Think I Have Patience For Acting: Niall Horan
In an interview to The Sun, the singer said that he isn't interested in becoming an actor like Harry Styles.
London: Former One Direction star Niall Horan says he is not tempted by Hollywood.
In an interview to The Sun, the singer said that he isn't interested in becoming an actor like Harry Styles, who will make his big screen debut in Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
He said: "I don't think I have the patience for it. There's a lot of waiting around. With music, you're doing it yourself and you feel like you're in more control.
"I'm a bit of a perfectionist as well. And I feel like I'm alright at this music thing so I might stick to it."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Creating New Cop Image for Salman Khan's Eid 2020 Film a Challenge, Says Prabhudheva
- Fortnite Season 10 Ends With a Bang And Darkness, But What Exactly Happened?
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury