I Saved Jazz: Ryan Gosling
Ryan Gosling said on the TV show that his role in the Oscar-winning film La La Land "saved jazz"
Los Angeles: La La Land actors Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone reunited during the season 43 premiere of Saturday Night Live for the formers monologue. Gosling said on the TV show that his role in the Oscar-winning film "saved jazz".
"I haven't felt this excited since I saved jazz," Gosling said after walking out on stage, reports ew.com.
In the film, Gosling was seen as a musician with eyes on bringing jazz back to prominence.
"Can I speak to you just for a second? What are you doing? You didn't save jazz. How many times have we talked about this? Because you didn't save jazz... We saved jazz," Stone said.
Besides La La Land, Gosling and Stone have also appeared together in films like Crazy, Stupid, Love and Gangster Squad.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Netizens Troll Sonakshi Sinha After She Fails to Answer Simple Ramayan Question on KBC 11
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year