I Value Every Relationship in my Life: Kareena Kapoor
The actress talked about her friends during a conversation with actor Aparshakti Khurrana when she became a part of a two-hour special show Cricket Final Party Toh Banti Hai.
(Image: Viral Bhayani)
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan says friends play an integral part in her life.
The actress talked about her friends during a conversation with actor Aparshakti Khurrana when she became a part of a two-hour special show "Cricket Final Party Toh Banti Hai". The Star Plus show "Cricket Final Party Toh Banti Hai" followed by the final match will be aired on the channel on May 27, read a statement to IANS.
"I value every relationship in my life, especially my friends. They are the most important people for me," Kareena said in a statement to IANS.
"In fact, I wouldn't have been married right now, if it wasn't for them. They have always loved and supported me and have been with me through thick and thin in life. They will continue to be an integral part of my life," she added. (Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Gives Hilarious Response to a Fan Who Asked If He Could Call Her 'Alia Kapoor'
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Aquaman Movie Review: Jason Momoa, Powered by Amber Heard, Shines in DC's Newest Superhero Movie
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- Priyanka Chopra Brings Back the Good Old Bell Bottom in Fashion, See Pics
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results