Idris Elba To Play The Villain In Fast And Furious Spinoff Hobbs and Shaw
Idris Elba is in final talks to play the main villain in "Fast and Furious" spin-off titled Hobbs and Shaw, starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.
Image: Instagram/ Idris Elba
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Idris Elba is in final talks to play the main villain in "Fast and Furious" spin-off titled Hobbs and Shaw, starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.
Deadpool 2 director David Leitch is on board to helm, with Johnson and Statham reprising their roles as special agent Luke Hobbs and criminal mastermind Deckard Shaw, respectively, reports variety.com.
Fast and Furious architect Chris Morgan penned the script, with production set to commence this fall. The film will see the often-at-odds pair teaming up.
Statham joined the series in the seventh movie The Fate of the Furious in 2017. Hobbs and Shaw will hit the theatres on July 26, 2019.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Old MS Dhoni is Back With a Vengeance: Border
- Roger Federer to Play French Open for First Time Since 2015
- This Bizarre Video Of a 'Baby Birth' Nail Art Tutorial Is Scarring The Internet
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2019: No cost EMI, Exchange Offers, Instant Discount on Phones, TVs, Laptops And More
- AutoSpace - Best of the Week: NGT Slams Volkswagen, New Wagon R Bookings Open and More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s