Idris Elba To Play The Villain In Fast And Furious Spinoff Hobbs and Shaw
Idris Elba is in final talks to play the main villain in "Fast and Furious" spin-off titled Hobbs and Shaw, starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.
Image: Instagram/ Idris Elba
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Idris Elba is in final talks to play the main villain in "Fast and Furious" spin-off titled Hobbs and Shaw, starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.
Deadpool 2 director David Leitch is on board to helm, with Johnson and Statham reprising their roles as special agent Luke Hobbs and criminal mastermind Deckard Shaw, respectively, reports variety.com.
Fast and Furious architect Chris Morgan penned the script, with production set to commence this fall. The film will see the often-at-odds pair teaming up.
Statham joined the series in the seventh movie The Fate of the Furious in 2017. Hobbs and Shaw will hit the theatres on July 26, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: JK Rowling Prepares Fans for the Great War to Come
- PUBG Arrives on PlayStation 4 on December 7; Have You Pre-Ordered The Game Yet?
- The Gorgeous OnePlus 6T in Thunder Purple is Here; You Might be Not Pleased if You Already Bought a 6T
- All-new BMW M2 Competition Launched in India for Rs 79.90 Lakh
- Shah Rukh Khan on Jab Harry Met Sejal: I Let People Down, It Was an Utter Flop