IIFA Utsavam: Rana Daggubati, Nani Flag Off Second Edition
South Indian stars Rana Daggubati, Nani and Raai Laxmi, among others, on Monday flagged off the second edition of IIFA Utsavam.
Image: Instagram/ Rana Daggubati
Hyderabad: South Indian stars Rana Daggubati, Nani and Raai Laxmi, among others, on Monday flagged off the second edition of IIFA Utsavam.
The two-day event, backed by Fortune Sunflower Oil, celebrates and honours talent across the four southern film industries -- Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada.
"It's a great platform for all the four industries to come together," actor Pragya Jaiswal told reporters.
"Baahubali" fame Rana Daggubati, who will be hosting the Tamil and Telugu section of the award ceremonies, said he is excited to take up emceeing.
Veteran Tamil actor said award ceremonies are special moments in every artiste's life.
"No matter how much we earn, awards always make us feel special. They make some moments very special," he said.
Other popular stars who were present at the event included Shanvi Shrivastav, Rachita Ram, Kunchacko Boban, Ritika Singh and Akshara Haasan.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12: Karanvir Apologies to Salman After Teejay Took Dig at the Actor in Open Letter
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Revealed at Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition
- Watch Makeup Artist Behind James Cameron's Avatar Turn Akshay Kumar into Beast for 2.0
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too