I'm a Huge Fan of The Horror Genre: Akshay Oberoi
Akshay Oberoi reveals his love for horror movies and says that he is excited for Annabelle: Creation.
Image: Instagram/ Akshay Oberoi
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Oberoi says he is a huge fan of the horror genre, and is always looking out for a nice horror movie.
At the moment, the actor is excited about Annabelle: Creation -- a film about a demonic doll, and was pictured posing with a similar doll.
"I am huge fan of the horror genre. In fact, I had a great time shooting for my horror film Pizza. I love to get scared and always look forward to a good horror film release. The Exorcist, The Conjuring, Paranormal Activity are a few of my favourite horror franchises," Akshay said in a statement.
Annabelle: Creation is the fourth film in The Conjuring film series. It is a follow up of 2014 film Annabelle, based on a haunted doll. Warner Bros Pictures released it in India on Friday in four languages, English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
TV actor Nakuul Mehta also posed with the doll in between shots while shooting for his show.
Talking about his experience with horror films, Nakuul said: "I haven't seen a lot of horror films... I remember watching the famous Ramsay movies when Doordarshan was all we had, and the only other legit horror I saw after those days was The Conjuring series and Delete."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'We Got You': Canadians Raise Funds to Buy Gear for Hockey-Loving Syrian Refugee Boy
- Farhan Akhtar, Shibani Dandekar Visit Ailing Shabana Azmi in Hospital, See Pics
- School Kids Set Up Hot Cocoa Stands to Raise Funds for Classmate Battling Brain Cancer
- Airtel Has a New Rs 179 Prepaid Recharge That Bundles Rs 2 Lakh Life Insurance Cover
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona