I'm Evolved Enough Now To Be In A Bhansali Film: Shah Rukh Khan
According to Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali discussed a few projects which they couldn't finalise because of the latter’s busy schedule, courtesy Padmavati.
Shah Rukh Khan - who has always been inspired with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's filmmaking - looks forward to working with him again if things fall in place. The actor, who did Devdas with Bhansali in 2002, was offered Bajirao Mastani and Padmavati by the director but things couldn't take shape.
In an exclusive interview with CNN-News18’s Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand, the actor explained the reason. "A part of it was I am a little wary of getting into historical as it is one genre I feel I've to give up everything and just be in the zone- with all the costumes, and horse riding, etc," he said
"The other reason is Sanjay has this really bad habit of offering me a film three days before the shoot is scheduled. He doesn't give me a time window," he added.
According to the actor, the filmmaker discussed a few projects which they couldn't finalise because of the latter’s busy schedule, courtesy Padmavati. "He's got a couple of ideas which have been with him for years and it's time I did a film with him."
"I think I am evolved enough now to be in a Bhansali film", says the actor.
Recommended For You
- Cargo Review: Martin Freeman Breathes New Life Into Netflix's Aussie Zombie Flick
- Underarm Serve the Way to Stop Rafael Nadal? When all Else Fails, Why Not?
- Tendulkar's Message for Ab de Villiers After Retirement Announcement
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy The OnePlus 6 Over Apple iPhone X
- Race 3: Salman Khan Turns Lyricist For The Film, Pens a Romantic Number Selfish