I'm Hale And Hearty: Fairda Jalal Refutes Death Rumours
Veteran actress Farida Jalal says she is hale and hearty -- killing a death hoax in her name.
A file photo.
Mumbai: Veteran actress Farida Jalal says she is hale and hearty -- killing a death hoax in her name.
"I am hale and hearty," Farida said in a statement, following the rumours that went viral on social networking sites.
The 67-year-old actress wonders why people spread such rumours.
"I don't know from where these baseless rumours are coming from. Initially I laughed, but... My phones have been constantly ringing and everybody is asking the same question. It's a bit irritating, I wonder why people spread such rumours," she added.
The actress will next play Kashmiri woman in Imran Khan's upcoming film "Sargoshiyan".
Recommended For You
- The Tippling Point | Jagermeister, the Hunters' Poison Has Many a Myth Attached to it
- IPL 2018: Virat Kohli Deems AB De Villiers as Best Player in The World
- IPL 2018: Rajasthan Aim to Return to Winning Ways Against Mumbai
- Photos From Milind Soman, Ankita Konwar's Mehendi Ceremony Will Make You Want To Attend One
- Bollywood Star Jacqueline Fernandez Gifts Make-Up Artist Jeep Compass SUV – Watch Video