I'm Well, Have No Heart Ailment: Rajkumar Santoshi
Santoshi was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening, and he will be under observation till Saturday morning.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Filmmaker Rajkumar Santoshi on Thursday said he is well and has no heart ailment, contrary to media reports. He is, however, admitted to a hospital here for routine tests.
"I am well and have no heart ailment. I had gone to Nanavati Hospital for a routine check-up. Thank you for your concern. I value it," Santoshi said in a statement.
Santoshi was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening, and he will be under observation till Saturday morning. He is there for routine tests, his spokesperson told IANS.
The filmmaker is well-known for helming films like "Ghayal", "Damini", "Andaz Apna Apna", "Ghatak", "Pukar", "The Legend of Bhagat Singh" and "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero".
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Written Updates: Karanvir Bohra’s Modesty Leads Him Into Trouble
- Rima Das' Village Rockstars is India's Official Entry to Oscars 2019
- How 'Captain' Mahendra Singh Dhoni Plotted the Wicket of Shakib Al Hasan at the Asia Cup
- GoPro Making a Comeback With The HERO7: Will This be Your Next Action Camera?
- Indian Origin Tesla Model X Owner Escapes Unhurt After Plane Crashes on Electric SUV