I'm Well, Have No Heart Ailment: Rajkumar Santoshi
Santoshi was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening, and he will be under observation till Saturday morning.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Filmmaker Rajkumar Santoshi on Thursday said he is well and has no heart ailment, contrary to media reports. He is, however, admitted to a hospital here for routine tests.
"I am well and have no heart ailment. I had gone to Nanavati Hospital for a routine check-up. Thank you for your concern. I value it," Santoshi said in a statement.
Santoshi was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening, and he will be under observation till Saturday morning. He is there for routine tests, his spokesperson told IANS.
The filmmaker is well-known for helming films like "Ghayal", "Damini", "Andaz Apna Apna", "Ghatak", "Pukar", "The Legend of Bhagat Singh" and "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero".
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas’ Sangeet Details Revealed, Here’s Who’ll Choreograph the Ceremony
- WATCH | Sunil Chhetri Calls for Reworked Allocation of AFC Cup Slots
- Twitter Boss Jack Dorsey's 'Smash Brahmanical Patriarchy' Placard Ticks Off Twitterati
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- The Big Instagram Purge Begins Against Fake Engagement, But Will You be Impacted by The Changes?