Imagination? It's Everything, Says Arjun Rampal
Actor Arjun Rampal, who shared a photoshopped image of Mahatma Gandhi and Dalai Lama by mistake on social media, believes in the strength of imagination.
Image: Instagram/ Arjun Rampal
Mumbai, May 7 (IANS) Actor Arjun Rampal, who shared a photoshopped image of Mahatma Gandhi and Dalai Lama by mistake on social media, believes in the strength of imagination.
Arjun tweeted a black and white photo of Gandhi and "fake" Dalai Lama on Sunday, and captioned it: "Amazing moment captured, Mahatma Gandhi ji with his holiness Dalai Lama. Two peaceful souls."
Soon he realised it was "photoshopped", and he apologised.
"Was so happy. Well I guess it still doesn't take away from either personalities (sic)," he wrote.
Actor Kabir Bedi wrote about the "same mistake" that he made by sharing the "fake" photo.
Later, Arjun tweeted: "Went to delete that tweet. But just didn't have the heart to. So, it stays here. Imagination is everything. Peace."
Recommended For You
- Bharat: Did Katrina Kaif Just Share Her First Look from Salman Khan Starrer? See It Here
- Bigg Boss 11 Finalist Hina Khan Sweats It Out In Gym, Gets Trolled Mercilessly
- Woman Tricks Unsuspecting Men on Tinder Into a Dating Competition, Hunger Games Style
- Vajpayee Was First Indian PM to Use Armoured BMW 7-Series Instead of HM Ambassador
- Asian Games: Four Japanese Athletes Booted From Asian Games in Prostitute Scandal