Imagination? It's Everything, Says Arjun Rampal
Actor Arjun Rampal, who shared a photoshopped image of Mahatma Gandhi and Dalai Lama by mistake on social media, believes in the strength of imagination.
Image: Instagram/ Arjun Rampal
Mumbai, May 7 (IANS) Actor Arjun Rampal, who shared a photoshopped image of Mahatma Gandhi and Dalai Lama by mistake on social media, believes in the strength of imagination.
Arjun tweeted a black and white photo of Gandhi and "fake" Dalai Lama on Sunday, and captioned it: "Amazing moment captured, Mahatma Gandhi ji with his holiness Dalai Lama. Two peaceful souls."
Soon he realised it was "photoshopped", and he apologised.
"Was so happy. Well I guess it still doesn't take away from either personalities (sic)," he wrote.
Actor Kabir Bedi wrote about the "same mistake" that he made by sharing the "fake" photo.
Later, Arjun tweeted: "Went to delete that tweet. But just didn't have the heart to. So, it stays here. Imagination is everything. Peace."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2018: Williamson Becomes Third Highest-scorer in Single Season, Takes Orange Cap
- Al Jazeera Sting: Cricket Australia Asks for Proof as Ranchi Test Comes Under Fixing Cloud
- Katherine Langford Bids Goodbye to Her 13 Reasons Why Character Hannah Baker
- Al Jazeera Sting: Joe Root Terms Fixing Allegations as 'Outrageous'
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot