Imperfections Make Us More Human: Jacqueline Fernandez
For a personal photo shoot, actress Jacqueline Fernandez made a request to avoid usage of image correction applications or any touch up as she wanted to keep it natural. She says she believes in the power of imperfections.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: For a personal photo shoot, actress Jacqueline Fernandez made a request to avoid usage of image correction applications or any touch up as she wanted to keep it natural. She says she believes in the power of imperfections.
"It is our imperfections that make us more human and therefore more beautiful. They are not flaws, they make us who we are," Jacqueline said in a statement, commenting on how comfortable she is in her own skin.
Often, film celebrities are under the scanner for edited, photoshopped and airbrushed images, but there are some who say yes to natural beauty.
Jacqueline prefers to be an advocate of being natural and adheres to eating healthy and organic items.
The actress is also an investor in an Indian cold-pressed juice brand.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce