Imtiaz Ali Reminds Shah Rukh Khan About His Growing Up Days
SRK, who will soon be seen in Ali's forthcoming directorial tentatively titled The Ring, expressed his views on Twitter, and also posted an image of himself wearing a leather jacket
Image: Yogne Shah
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says filmmaker Imtiaz Ali reminds him of his "growing up" days when the generation was inseparable from their leather jackets.
SRK, who will soon be seen in Ali's forthcoming directorial tentatively titled The Ring, expressed his views on Twitter, and also posted an image of himself wearing a leather jacket.
While growing up our mantra was “Any nite, just u me & my leather jacket” Imtiaz reminded us of the same on sets too pic.twitter.com/DY42BbjxvV
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) March 17, 2017
"While growing up our mantra was "any night, just you me and my leather jacket" Imtiaz reminded us of the same on sets too," Shah Rukh captioned the photograph.
The film will also feature Anushka Sharma, and Evelyn Sharma in lead roles.
This film will mark the third collaboration between Shah Rukh and Anushka after "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" (2008) and "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" (2012).
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: Is Quicksilver Returning to MCU? Here's What Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says
- Sumit Malik Reaches Semi-final on Opening Day of World Wrestling Championships
- Honda Activa Crosses 2 Crore Sales Milestone, Creates Record in India
- Pakistani Poet's Daughter has to Drive Taxi to Make Ends Meet
- Spiders, Man: Lake Gets Caught in Kilometer-Large Web; Scary Pics Included