Imtiaz Ali Reminds Shah Rukh Khan About His Growing Up Days
SRK, who will soon be seen in Ali's forthcoming directorial tentatively titled The Ring, expressed his views on Twitter, and also posted an image of himself wearing a leather jacket
Image: Yogne Shah
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says filmmaker Imtiaz Ali reminds him of his "growing up" days when the generation was inseparable from their leather jackets.
SRK, who will soon be seen in Ali's forthcoming directorial tentatively titled The Ring, expressed his views on Twitter, and also posted an image of himself wearing a leather jacket.
While growing up our mantra was “Any nite, just u me & my leather jacket” Imtiaz reminded us of the same on sets too pic.twitter.com/DY42BbjxvV
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) March 17, 2017
"While growing up our mantra was "any night, just you me and my leather jacket" Imtiaz reminded us of the same on sets too," Shah Rukh captioned the photograph.
The film will also feature Anushka Sharma, and Evelyn Sharma in lead roles.
This film will mark the third collaboration between Shah Rukh and Anushka after "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" (2008) and "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" (2012).
Recommended For You
- Sunil Grover to Return to The Kapil Sharma Show After Filming Salman Khan's Bharat?
- Australian Open: Clinical Rafael Nadal Overwhelms Matthew Ebden
- Rohit and Karthik Enjoy Day Off Watching Nadal Play at Australian Open
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- 'Africa' by Toto to Play On Loop for Eternity as Sound Installation in Namibia Desert
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s