Bollywood Actor Inder Kumar Passes Away at 44
The actor suffered a heart attack at his Andheri residence in Mumbai at around 2 am today.
Inder Kumar (Photo courtesy: YouTube/ Screen Grab)
The actor suffered a heart attack at his Andheri residence in Mumbai at around 2 am on Monday, July 28.
Bollywood actor Inder Kumar passes away at the age of 44, suffered a heart attack at his Andheri residence.— ANI (@ANI_news) July 28, 2017
Inder worked in over 20 films including Salman Khan-starrers Wanted, Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge. He was known to be quite close to Salman Khan's family since the two actors worked together on several film projects.
Inder is also remembered for his brief stint as Mihir in the popular TV show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. The actor was currently busy shooting for his upcoming movie Phati Padi Hai Yaar.
Bollywood actors Ashish Chowdhry and Aftab Shivdasani expressed their grief on Twitter.
OMG.... Nooo.. That can't be true.. Too young to go.. Too soon.. I'm shocked.. https://t.co/JQIGpWkTZ5— Dev Anand Burman (@AshishChowdhry) July 28, 2017
Really sad news of actor Inder Kumar passing away. Too young to go.. heartfelt condolences to his family. Rip 🙏🏼❤️— Aftab Shivdasani (@AftabShivdasani) July 28, 2017
The cremation will be held on Friday evening at Yaari Road Shamshaan Bhoomi.
Recommended For You
- #MeToo: Tanushree Slaps Rs 10 Cr Defamation Suit on Rakhi Sawant for Maligning Her Image
- Diesel Price Crosses Petrol in India for The 1st Time – Which Car to Buy – Diesel or Petrol?
- Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale: Discounts Lined-up on Mi Phones, Mi TV And More
- Happy Birthday, Parineeti Chopra! Check Her Jaw-dropping Style Transformation in Pictures
- Kimi Raikkonen Wins First Race in Five Years, Makes Lewis Hamilton Wait for F1 Title