Irina Shayk Gives Standing Ovation to Beau Bradley Cooper as He Dedicated His BAFTA to Lady Gaga
Bradley Cooper gave a moving speech at BAFTA in which he dedicated the award to his co-star Lady Gaga,
A still from A Star Is Born.
Supermodel Irina Shayk gave a standing ovation to her beau Bradley Cooper after his debut directorial "A Star Is Born" won Best Original Music trophy at the 2019 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards on Sunday.
Cooper gave a moving speech in which he dedicated the award to his co-star Lady Gaga, who couldn't be a part of the gala as she was in Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards night.
"I got to fulfill a dream I never thought would happen. I share this with Lady Gaga tonight, the music was the heartbeat of this film," Cooper said, reported dailymail.co.uk.
"I also need to thank Irina for putting up with me while I was trying to make music in our basement for a year," he added.
Shayk and Cooper colour coordinated their ensembles --black trouser suits -- for the event.
She completed her look with a pair of embellished heels and opted for silver hoop earrings to match her simple gold necklace.
Follow @news18movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Receives Money from Ajay Devgn for Promoting Tanhaji
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality
- Trump Makes Twitter Record by Tweeting 123 Times in Couple of Hours Amid Impeachment Charges
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- Thousands of 'Penis Fish' Wash Up on California Beach and Social Media is 'Shook'