Irrfan Khan Begins Shooting For Tanuja Chandra's Next in Rewari
The actor took to social media and shared a picture of him against the Fairy Queen - the oldest running steam engine in India.
Image: Twitter/ Irrfan Khan
Actor Irrfan Khan, who was last seen in Inferno, is all set to surprise his fans in 2017. The actor has begun shooting for a romantic comedy, a genre he last explored in Piku alongside Deepika Padukone.
The actor took to social media and shared a picture of him against the Fairy Queen - the oldest running steam engine in India. The hat and sunglasses upped the glam quotient of his new look.
Shooting in Rewari with ' fairy queen ' oldest working steam engine 1855 pic.twitter.com/UL2j7LYHHz
— Irrfan (@irrfank) February 10, 2017
Directed by Tanuja Chandra, the yet-to-be-titled film went on floors recently in Rewari, Rajasthan.
Recommended For You
- Ethiopian Marathoner Who Made Rio Olympics Protest Returns from Exile
- Netflix, Sex, Booze: Things Millennials are Ready to Give Up to Travel the World
- Pakistani Poet's Daughter has to Drive Taxi to Make Ends Meet
- Spiders, Man: Lake Gets Caught in Kilometer-Large Web; Scary Pics Included
- Sambar is NOT South Indian and You Should Thank the Marathas