Irrfan Khan Is Excited About His Next Hollywood Film Puzzle
The film will be helmed by Big Beach's co-partner Marc Turtletaub.
A file photo of Irrfan Khan.
Mumbai: Actor Irrfan Khan has been roped in to star in Hollywood film Puzzle by New York-based Big Beach Films, known for producing the Oscar-winning Little Miss Sunshine. He is looking forward to it.
The film will be helmed by Big Beach's co-partner Marc Turtletaub. It is an adaptation of the Argentine film Rompecabezas, which came out in 2010.
Irrfan said in a statement: "I'm really looking forward to working with the team who have been associated with great films like 'Little Miss Sunshine', 'Loving' and many more."
The film tells the tale of a 40-something woman who is consumed with caring for the men in her family. When she discovers she has a gift for assembling puzzles, her world begins to open and her entire family is forced to adjust and grow as well.
Irrfan, who starred in Ron Howard's 2016 film "Inferno", will soon leave for New York to begin work on the project in which he essays the lead alongside actress Kelly Macdonald.
"My co-actors have an incredible array of work and I'm happy to soon be working with someone as talented as Kelly Macdonald. We will begin work in June," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Talks About Her Success Mantra, Says 'Don’t Think Creativity can be a Race'
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough