Irrfan Khan Returns To Twitter 2 Months After Tumour Diagnosis. See His Post Here
Irrfan Khan had left his fans in a deep state of shock when he revealed he was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumour, a rare form of cancer, in March.
Image courtesy: Twitter/ Irrfan Khan
"Beginnings have the innocence that experience can't buy. My best wishes to @dulQuer , @mipalkar for joining the karwaan. ‘ Two karwaans ' .... Mine and the movie !! @MrAkvarious @RSVPMovies @RonnieScrewvala," Irrfan wrote alongside the poster of Karwaan.
Beginnings have the innocence that experience can't buy. My best wishes to @dulQuer , @mipalkar for joining the karwaan. ‘ Two karwaans ' .... Mine and the movie !! @MrAkvarious @RSVPMovies @RonnieScrewvala pic.twitter.com/QoKe6npkMQ— Irrfan (@irrfank) May 16, 2018
In his reply, Dulquer thanked Irrfan saying, "couldn't have asked for a better beginning than with you. Wishing and praying for your speedy recovery always!"
Thank you so much sir ! Couldn't have asked for a better beginning than with you ! Wishing and praying for your speedy recovery always!— dulquer salmaan (@dulQuer) May 16, 2018
The film's first look was revealed sometime ago as the poster introduced three lost souls, two dead bodies and a promise of a lifetime journey with it. Directed by Akarsh Khurana, Karwaan revolves around three oddballs from different walks of life who are thrown together on a somewhat bizarre journey which helps them find normalcy in their lives. It has been shot in Kerala.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Win Hearts as They Twin in Melbourne, See Pics
- The 10 Year Challenge on Facebook: Intelligent Algorithms Aside, Are we The Product, Again?
- Secret to Male Sexual Stamina is Veggies? PETA's New Ad on 'Toxic Masculinity' is a Total Facepalm
- Rakul Preet Singh Gives Befitting Reply to Online Hater Who Slut-shamed Her for Her Outfit
- Delhi Bride Gets Shot During Ceremony, Returns From Hospital To Continue Wedding Rituals
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s