Is Mira Rajput Going to Make Her Bollywood Debut Opposite Husband Shahid Kapoor?
Shahid Kapoor says it is completely up to wife Mira Rajput if and when she wants to make her Bollywood debut
Representative Image: Screen grab via Hotstar.
Ever since they tied the knot, Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput have been the center of plenty of rumors. And one of the most persistent stories has been speculation as to if and when Mira will make her Bollywood debut, and what does her husband think of the plans? Will she make her film debut opposite him?
Well, Shahid, when asked the same, reportedly said, "It’s quite interesting and surprising how this has randomly been coming up in the media (laughs). But it’s for her to decide.”
Speaking about his surprise (to the media and public, at least) marriage, Shahid also said, "“When we met, we were complete strangers, but once we got talking, there was no stopping us. We realised we were two people who could get along and always have a lot to say to each other. With time, we got to know each other more, and from friends we turned into lovers, and now we’re husband and wife, and parents to a gorgeous little girl.”
Now, his wife and daughter make up the actor's entire world and are his top priority. Wanting to be a good father and husband, Shahid spends as much time as he can with his family.
Recommended For You
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s