Richa's Look From 3 Storeys Will Remind You of Madhuri In Sailaab
Unlike her fiery Bholi Punjaban role in Fukrey, the actress will be seen playing a Marathi 'mulgi' in the film.
The first look of Richa Chadha from the upcoming film 3 Storeys is finally out. One look at it and you'll be instantly reminded of Madhuri Dixit's popular track Humko aaj kal hai intezaar from the movie Sailaab. Unlike her fiery Bholi Punjaban role in Fukrey, Richa will be seen playing a Marathi 'mulgi' in the film.
Dressed in a yellow and red sari, Richa is all smiles as she poses for the camera in her green room and it seems that the entire look is heavily inspired from the 90s.
Just a few days back, the makers also unveiled the first motion poster of the film on Twitter. Set in a residential colony in Mumbai, the film weaves together 3 parallel stories.
The movie, directed by first-timer Arjun Mukherjee, is a collaboration between Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar's Excel Media and Entertainment and B4U.
The film, featuring an ensemble cast of actors like Sharman Joshi, Pulkit Samrat, Richa Chadda and Renuka Shahane in pivotal roles, will hit the theaters on August 25.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Steps Out With Price Tag Attached to Outfit
- Anand Mahindra Wants to Gift a Car to Man Who Took His Mother on India Tour on Scooter
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan