Is Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes Marriage in Troubled Waters?
The actor and Mendes's marriage is at "breaking point" after having a fight following the Oscars
A file photo of Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes.
Los Angeles Actors Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's marriage is reportedly fractured beyond repair.
The actor and Mendes's marriage is at "breaking point" after having a fight following the Oscars, reports okmagazine.com
Gosling is angry with Mendes for lack of support.
Instead of accompanying him at the award-giving ceremony, Mendes chose to work on her new clothing line. The father of two walked the red carpet alone and took his sister Mandi to the show.
"He's mad she didn't want to support him for his big Oscars night, but somehow it's a priority for her to support a retail store," said a source.
"He was yelling, 'What the f**k kind of priorities are those?' If it wasn't for the kids, I don't think they would have any kind of relationship right now. In public, he has to say nice things about her. Privately, though, he says that she is being selfish. Ryan doesn't want to ruin his relationship with Eva, he has tried hard to make things work," the source added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How PM Modi Overtook Donald Trump and Became the Second-Most Followed Leader on Social Media
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- Dream Girl Box Office Day 4: Ayushmann Khurrana Sets New Benchmark
- Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched in India at Rs 11,999: Here's How it Works
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022