It Seems Like We All Have Become Silent: Shatrughan Sinha
Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he never considered the roles offered to him as good or bad, but just did his best.
File photo of Shatrughan Sinha/ Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he never considered the roles offered to him as good or bad, but just did his best.
"I never saw the role as good or bad, but just did my best. My mantra to the young generation is to prove yourself that you are the best. If not, then prove that you are the most different. Be original and don't lose hope," he said at the Sahitya Aaj Tak here on Sunday.
The BJP MP also spoke about his book "Anything but Khamosh".
He said: "I gave the first copy of my book to President Ram Nath Kovind. I couldn't give it to Prime Minister Narendra Modi as it hadn't come out by the time I last met him."
On his famous Khamosh dialogue, he said: "Now it seems like we all have become silent. There is silence in the current atmosphere of the country."
"When I go to Pakistan, children ask me to repeat my famous dialogue 'Khamosh'."
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s