It's a Really Weird World: Zayn Malik
Former One Direction star Zayn Malik says he can't go anywhere without being recognised and feels he is living in a weird world.
Image: Instagram/Zayn Malik
New York: Former One Direction star Zayn Malik says he can't go anywhere without being recognised and feels he is living in a weird world.
The 24-year-old, who is dating American model Gigi Hadid, feels he has lost his personal space, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It's a really weird world. I don't think there's anywhere I could be anonymous now," Malik told Evening Standard newspaper.
"In New York (where Gigi is based), you can sometimes get out in the early hours of the morning for a walk.
"But there's no underground parking here, no escape routes. So they're going to get pictures, they're going to find you. In Los Angeles, it's more catered to these things, you've got back entrances and that," he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard