I've Been Keeping My Body Strong: Britney Spears
Britney Spears shared a few of her secrets to toning and firming her famous dancer body in a new video.
Famed U.S. singer Britney Spears performs during her concert in Taipei, Taiwan, Tuesday, June 13, 2017. (Image: AP)
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears has been utilising her free time to keep her body strong.
Spears, 35, shared a collection of clips of herself working out and flaunting her toned body at the same time, reports mirror.co.uk.
The video begins with the singer, who is dressed in a tiny crop top and shorts, lifting small arm weights before pulling a yoga pose.
She also pulls out some dance moves and highlights just how flexible she is with a range of stretches.
Writing alongside the video, the star said she can't get enough of exercising.
Credit: @Britney Spears
She wrote: "Had a couple of weeks off…! Well, not really… been keeping my body strong and motivating myself everyday!"
"There's nothing like mommy and workout time, the beautiful outdoors, and flipping into gear"
Recommended For You
- Ford Endeavour Rolls Over as Hyundai Santro Crashes into the SUV - Watch Video
- Varun Dhawan, Natasha Dalal to Tie the Knot in December, Actor Postpones Street Dancer 3D Release: Report
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s