Phir Wohi Captures The Emotional Bond Between Jagga and His Father
After portraying the adventurous ride that is Jagga Jasoos, the new song touches upon the emotional concept of the film.
The fourth song from Jagga Jasoos, Phir Wahi is out. The song explores the loving relationship of young Jagga and his father.
The heart-wrenching song is sure to fill your hearts with emotions. Voiced by Arjit Singh, the song beautifully captures the emotions that the father-son duo share.
The song further highlights the narrative of Jagga who is on the quest for his father, who seems to have left him forever. However, Jagga is adamant on finding his father.
The earlier released songs embarked on the adventurous side of Jagga aka Ranbir and Shruti aka Katrina, however, this song depicts the tale of a young boy who is sharing some heart touching moments with his father
Anurag Basu beautifully captures the emotions of a child who is estranged from his father. The soulful music composed by Pritam and the hard hitting lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya will leave you teary eyed.
Jagga Jasoos portrays the adventures of Jagga aka Ranbir Kapoor who is on the hunt for his father, accompanied by Shruti played by Katrina Kaif.
The songs Ullu ka Pattha, Galti se Mistake and Jhumritalaiyya have been ruling the charts, the latest song is also sure to find a place on the charts with its soulful music.
Disney and Pictureshuru Production's Jagga Jasoos directed by Anurag Basu is set to release on 14th July 2017. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif in the lead with music composed by Pritam.
Recommended For You
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor Recreates Magic of 'Munna Bhai MBBS' in Dutt Biopic New Teaser
- Ocean's 8 Film Review: All-Female Cast Let Down By Male Director and Production Crew
- Opinion - Why 2019 Suzuki Jimny Makes a Perfect Case for the Indian Market?
- Kapil Sharma Looks Unrecognizable in His Latest Public Appearance, Photos Go Viral
- Divya Seth Shah to Play Manmohan Singh's Wife in The Accidental Prime Minister