Jagjit Singh Birth Anniversary: Memorable Melodies by The Ghazal Maestro
Remembering the legendary Ghazal singer on his 76th birth anniversary.
File photo of Jagjit Singh.
Be it romance or heartbreak, one man whose voice can convey both the expressions really well is Jagjit Singh. The late Ghazal singer was known for his distinctive melodious voice. Born on February 8, 1941, Jagjit Singh was one of the most popular singers in the country.
On the occasion of his 76th birth anniversary, here are some of the most melodious ghazals by Jagjit Singh.
Ghazal industry was dominated by Pakistani singers when Singh entered the industry. Because of his golden voice and dedication, Jagjit Singh soon became one of the most loved ghazal singers.
Apart from his music albums, Jagjit Singh lent his voice to many Bollywood songs as well.Singh suffered a cerebral haemorrhage on September 23, 2011. He passed away on October 10, 2011.
Recommended For You
- Bentley Bentyaga Luxury SUV Worth Rs 4.40 Crore Involved in Crash with Auto Rickshaw in Delhi
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Most Revealing Gown From Designer Thierry Mugler's 98' Collection
- Kartik Aaryan was Offered Rs 10 Crore for a Film Post Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety but He Turned It Down
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- Australian Couple Grows Human-Sized Cabbage After 9 Months of Hard Work, Eats Coleslaw for Two Weeks
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s