James Bond Star Daniel Craig has 'Mastered' Binge Drinking
Daniel Craig reveals how his level of fame forced him to become a master of binge drinking.
A file photo of Daniel Craig.
James Bond star Daniel Craig says his level of fame has forced him to master binge drinking.
"I've got this window of opportunity in pubs of about 30 minutes," the 50-year-old said, reports the Daily Star.
"After that things start happening and it's not relaxing any more. I've got really good at drinking 18 pints in half an hour. I like to have a drink, and I love pubs and I love finding new pubs and places to socialise. But that has a limit on it now."
He said smartphones are to blame for ruining his nights out because he is constantly mobbed by fans asking him to pose for selfies, reports mirror.co.uk.
He said he has no problem with signing autographs all day long or for posing for the odd picture, but that being photographed all night long in a bar "p****s" him off.
The star said that people in the movie business all talk about the good old days when they could go to a bar and get so drunk they'd fall over without worrying that someone was going to get pictures and videos of them.
Craig said he "can't live a normal life" thanks to the fact that "everyone's got a camera".
Recommended For You
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav
- 'SpaceX has Area 59': Elon Musk Joins In on the 'Area 51 Raid' To 'Free Aliens'
- ICJ Rules in favour of India: A Timeline of Kulbhushan Jadhav Case
- Vidya Balan Imparts 'Shastron Ka Gyan' in this Hilarious Lip-sync Video
- World Emoji Day: There are New Differently Abled, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone